PurFit Adjustable Enhancer
PurFit Adjustable Enhancer is specially designed for wear during the reconstruction tissue expansion process, this form is extra-gentle to sensitive areas as it helps balance out a woman's silhouette. Three-part system: Clear silicone shell offers shape and support; Non-irritating fiberfill for use in adjusting volume; and a soft, breathable fabric cover holds silicone shell and fiberfill. Provides a hygienic environment; cover can be hand-washed separately.
Shapes your curves perfectly
During tissue expansion most women want to maintain breast symmetry to feel feminine and look natural every day. She has probably chosen this type of surgery because she does not want to wear a breast form, but the challenge is to find a breast enhancer that achieves the cosmetic effect she wants during the expansion process, while adapting to her changing shape and protecting sensitive tissue.
Amoena’s new PurFit adjustable enhancer is designed specifically with these needs in mind -- easy to adjust for a perfect match with existing breast tissue; lightweight for comfort; and features a unique washable cover for everyday freshness. PurFit adjustable enhancer looks and feels just like a natural breast, completely fills the cup of a bra and ensuring the confidence and comfort that will see a woman right through the expansion process.
Easy to use
Volume is easily adjusted with fibrefill in the back pocket of the breast form cover. A woman can expand or reduce the volume to match her existing breast.
Natural look and feel
Soft silicone insert looks and feels like natural breast tissue; quickly warms to body temperature and fills the cup of a bra perfectly.
Hygienic and gentle
Removable fabric cover is washable; fibrefill is breathable and gentle to the skin.
Comfortable and caring
Ultra lightweight for optimum all-day comfort; sturdy, yet flexible silicone shell protects delicate breast tissue.
The clear silicone enhancer can be used to add volume to a woman’s natural breast during the expansion phase for a symmetrical silhouette that promotes confidence.
This Purfit has volume which is easily adjusted with fiberfill in the back pocket of the breast form cover. A woman can expand or reduce the volume to match her existing breast.
- At Studio Europe, we have stock coming in on a daily basis. For each product where a size is not immediately available, dispatch times are advised on the product page. These backorder items are typically in stock within a week and are then sent off straight away.
- Items immediately available are usually dispatched on the same business day if ordered before 2pm Sydney time or next business day if ordered after 2pm.
- Studio Europe offers free standard postage on AU & NZ orders over $70.
- If you need your package faster, we offer an upgrade to Express Shipping.
- Please ensure your address is correct when ordering, we are not responsible for lost packages.
** Please note that Express shipping covers delivery time after dispatch only and cannot speed up advised dispatch time on back order items.
Orders over $70 AU
|New Zealand||Orders over $70 AU||$12.95||$29.95|
USA & Singapore
Orders over $120 AU
Please allow 4-5 business days for domestic standard orders to arrive after dispatch. Express Post items are expected to arrive within 2 business days for metro areas.
For most accurate times, please check the Australia Post shipping calculator here
Studio Europe delivers to destinations internationally via Australia Post's International Air Mail Service. We offer free shipping on orders over $70 to New Zealand or over $100 to other destinations.
For estimated shipping time please check the Australia Post shipping calculator here
Studio Europe offers an option to upgrade to an Australia Post International Express Service. With Australia Post International Express Service, delivery can generally be expected within 7 business days to any destination provided that the customs clearance in the destination country is completed in a timely manner. Studio Europe has no control over Customs clearance times.
Customs & Duties
Products shipped to destinations outside of Australia may be subject to local import duties and taxes. These taxes are levied once a shipment reaches its destination and are the buyers responsibility.
We have no control over these charges and they are not included in the purchase price. Should you decide not to accept the import taxes and / or levies once the goods have arrived in your country, Studio Europe will deduct any return freight costs from the refund total. However, if the return is necessary because of faulty product or incorrect delivery, no such charges apply.
Please contact your local customs office for up to date information on your countries policies.
Please note that during holiday periods such as Valentine’s Day and Christmas, dispatch may be delayed for up to 48 hrs in accordance with Public Holidays. Also, please keep in mind that dispatch times for backorders may be longer when our suppliers are on holidays.
Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with a tracking number. Both standard and express orders are tracked.
Please ensure your address is correct when ordering, we are not responsible for lost packages.
Return / Exchange Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or size needs to be changed, you can send the garments back to us in original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Please note that we offer exchange or store credit only for change of mind or for incorrect choice of size, style etc.
- Refunds will be issued when an incorrect or faulty item is received, as well as when items are out of stock.
- Store Credit can be use towards your next order at Studio Europe and is valid for 3 months from the issue date.
Studio Europe will only accept unworn and unwashed garments in original condition.
- Backorder items are ordered for each customer so we are unable to offer a refund unless faulty. Exchange or store credit is offered in this case.
- Please return items within 14 days from the delivery date.
- Please note that we unfortunately cannot accept returns of underwear (bottoms) or hosiery unless faulty.
- Please ensure your purchase is correct when ordering. If you are unsure about sizing, please refer to our size guide or email us.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you intend to return goods to our store.
Studio Europe will provide you with a Return of Goods Form that must accompany any garment returned to Studio Europe. Garments returned to our warehouse without the correct documentation cannot be accepted and will be returned to the sender without refund.
- Please email us for Returns PO BOX address
- Unless faulty or incorrect items were received, all return costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Studio Europe cannot be held liable for items that are either lost or damaged on their return journey to our warehouse. Studio Europe recommends using a traceable and insured postal method for return of goods.
Goods returned to Studio Europe from countries other than Australia need to comply with Australian Customs Importation requirements. This requires packages to be clearly marked with RETURNED GOODS on the outside of the packaging as Studio Europe will not accept any importation charges that may be imposed on us by Australian Customs Authorities, due to incorrectly marked packages or product declaration.
For further information on Australian Customs, please visit their website at www.customs.gov.au